SCUD EVO3 FRAME KIT:
6 sizes available: Expert XL / Pro / ProXL / ProXXL / ProXXXL / Cruiser 24"
FRAME KIT INCLUDE: Frame / Seat clamp / Chain tensioners system / Post mount disc brake bracket for 120mm rotor / Specific 10mm rear bolts or 20mm rear axle
- If your rear disc caliper is touching your spokes, you need to order our post mount rear adaptor for 140mm rotor instead of 120mm rotor.
- Seat post diameter is 27.2mm.
- BB size is PressFit BB86.
- Oversize conical 1-1/8 to 1/5 head tube.
- Maximum chainring size = 53t for ProXXXL to Pro frame sizes
SO WHAT'S NEW ON THIS FRAME KIT?
1/ DEVELOPED BY PRO RIDER "DAVID GRAF" FOR RIDERS:
The Scud Evo3 has been developed for 2 years with the help and expertise of DAVID GRAF (Elite Olympian rider from Switzerland).
2/ OPTIMIZED 3D INTEGRATION SYSTEM:
Even if our Scud Evo3 frame can be available now without our Prophecy BMX fork, we strongly recommend to use our fork with our Scud Evo3 to get the maximum benefit of this frame.
Why? Because we have designed the frame & fork together as only one global system to optimize the ratio weight/stiffness but as well to arrive to a final and unique geometry that might be modified by using any others competitors forks available on the market.
3/ OPTIMIZED SPECIFIC GEOMETRY:
- A lower gravity center with a lower position for more stability. Fork + the BB position lower at the same time = rider position lower = more stable in high speed and in the curves.
- 74 degree head tube + 20mm fork offset only = More precision on jumps with more pushes and be already in front on the gate!
- Frame geometry optimized with 20x1.6" rear tires for ProXXXL to Pro sizes and for 20x1-3/8 for Expert XL size and 24x1.75 for 24" size.
- Wider chain stays for more stability.
4/ OPTIMIZED STIFFNESS OF THE FRAME:
- Bigger Chain stays and Seat stays
- Monobloc Yoke under the BB
- Connection of the Down tube / Seat tube a lot higher
- Curve "Arc & Aero" Seat tube shape
- PressFit BB86 with bearing inside the BB
- Oversize conical 1-1/8 to 1/5 head tube
5/ OPTIMIZED MOLD FABRICATION:
- 100% new mold with a new process of fabrication using UD High modulus carbon from Japan.
- The main outside mold is made by very high quality steel, very hard and durable.
- Inside we use Expanded Polystyrene molding (EPS) and Polyurethane molding (PU) : With EPS & PU molding system, we get the internal surface of our frame as smooth as the exterior, Wrinkle-free. This increase the strength of the frame with the result of a stiffer and lighter final product.
6/ OPTIMIZED AERO OF THE FRAME:
- Curve "Arc & Aero" Seat tube shape
- 100% seat clamp integration
- Internal cable routing from head tube to chainstay to connect directly to the disc caliper brake
- Maximum integration of the rear disc caliper on the frame using direct mount for 120mm rotor
- Prefect chain tensioner integration
7/ OPTIMIZED LABORATORY TEST OF THE FRAME:
Our Scud Evo3 frame is capable to pass all of our extremely tough destructive and fatigue testing and ensure to be up to the rigors of the real BMX world riding without damages or loss of structural integrity of the frame.
- Impact test 1 : Falling mass
- Impact test 2: Frame drop
- Frame fatigue with pedaling forces test
- Frame horizontal fatigue test
- Frame vertical fatigue test
- Breaking resistance of the frame
8/ OPTIMIZED WEIGHT TO STIFFNESS RATIO
- SCUD EVO3 PROXXXL: 1.39Kg at +/-5% (3.064 lbs / 49.03 oz)
- SCUD EVO3 PROXXL:
- SCUD EVO3 PROXL:
- SCUD EVO3 PRO:
- SCUD EVO3 EXPERT XL:
- SCUD EVO3 CRUISER 24":
INFORMATION TO CHOOSE YOURS HUBS:
- Rear axle 10 or 20mm: 110mm OLD + one side dropout thickness is 20mm with the chain tensioners so tolal is 150mm. We supply with the frame specific 10mm bolts and specific 20mm axle that fit our frame. IF OUR 10MM SCREWS GET A DIFFERENT THREAD THAN YOUR HUB, YOU CAN FIND EASILY IN THE MARKET SOME SCREWS WITH THREAD LINK WITH YOUR HUB BUT THE THREAD MUST BE AT LEAST 35MM LONG
- Front axle 10 or 20mm: 100mm OLD + one side dropout thickness is 6.5mm so total is 113mm
If frame size not available on our website please send us an email to email@example.com